Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kuching, bye...

Just back from Kuching, Sarawak yesterday. Cuti-cuti Malaysia... We stayed at Hilton Kuching, near to the riverside. OK laahh... penat sikit. Fawwaz easily got cranky and thought he's too tired with our activities. We went to Cultural Village which I think I liked it. I was so impressed with Melanau house which is sooo big and high. I can't imagine how they built it. Then we went to kedai tikar & pottery. It was a bit too hot and I didn't really comfortable to shop. Beli sikit2 je and not even a piece of tikar. The problem is delivery to Bkt Jalil.. perhaps next time??? When we back to cari makan at M'sia. Along the riverside, infront of the hotel, there're lots of crafts being displayed esp. Sabah Pearl. Quite cheap. With that limited time (most of it is fawwaz convenience) dpt lah beli sikit souvenirs dekat2 situ je. As a conclusion, it was a tiring yet wonderful holiday. Tak sabar nak tunggu Fawwaz besar sikit hu hu!!

Now I am at Bukit Jalil and tomorrow will be 3hrs journey to Sabak Bernam with Ahmad Fawwaz. Just wish myself luck! :D

1 comment:

  1. tee... lepak kl call aku la..
    syok no jalan jalan cari makan je :D

    ReplyDelete