Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

always limited time

We were in KL last weekend to meet Along who already flown back to UK for his final yr on Friday midnite. We had simple break fast together in Bukit Jalil before hubby sent him to KLIA.

I thought to bring Fawwaz to clinic for his chicken pox immunisation but had to postpone it to some other time, perhaps during Hari Raya. This was b'coz I had to see Dr Kham my gynae for inner problem. Alhamdulillah... the scanning didn't show anything serious. Pap smear will be done after hari raya. Talking about Dr Kham, I don't know why, she's so calming..sejuk hati. everytime I see her, I feel like getting pregnant again..ha ha! Boleh camtuu..

Only have very short time (about 2 hrs) to shop for Fawwaz' baju raya after the check up. I thought I can go to pasar ramadhan Sg Besi in the evening...but as usual Fawwaz spoilt the plan. He slept until 6pm and I gave up when thinking about the traffic, parking, etc. I also gave up my plan to make at least 1 type of raya cookies. Tak sempat! And yesterday pm we came back to Pasir Ris.. Tired.. nothing but tired. Rasanya aku patut give up benda2 travelling ni jugak..

No comments:

Post a Comment