Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Panggilan Haji

Tahun ni mak akhirnya menerima seruan Haji.. Just few more days left. To accompany her is my sis Suryati alone and will be in KT-17 that will depart on 3rd Nov. I'll be going back to KL on Saturday morning with my family. That means my holidays will start earlier this time. I might be on 'silent mode' for about 2 mths as there is no internet at makcik's house. Unless I go back to Bukit Jalil...

I thought of looking for temp job for 2 mths and train Fawwaz to be more independence at nursery and meet new friends. But my second thought says that I should spend the time with him in a healthier and happier environment at kampung, as usual. It means pampering him more with all the aunties & uncle - cik kakak, cik nyah, cik yun and pak su around. Sometimes a relief and the other times a headache (sbb makin mua & manja). Takpelah.. as long as everybody is happy.

2 comments: